TO OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS
We realize that these are unprecedented times. As such, we have made some changes in our daily operations. We understand that some of these changes may present some temporary inconvenience; however, we want to assure you that we are here to take care of your automotive needs.
This health crisis has also impacted the financial status of many of our customers. Help is available whether you are currently financing a vehicle or considering a new purchase.
Many if not most of us are staying home and limiting our outside interactions. This can be challenging. We have provided a list of resources that we hope will help cope with this period of social isolation.
Visit this page again for regular updates.
General Health and Safety
Your health and safety are our no. 1 concern. While we continue to offer most of our regular services and products, we have implemented strict protocols for personal interaction, comprehensive cleaning and sanitary practices, physical barriers where appropriate, and reduced hours. We will continue to make changes as necessary, taking the lead from local and federal health authorities.
Current Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday: 9 am to 8 pm
Saturday: 9 am to 6 pm
Parts & Service
Monday to Friday: 7 am to 5 pm
Saturday 8:30 am to 5 pm
- We have temporarily discontinued our shuttle service until further notice. Similarly, we are not currently washing vehicles in for service in order to minimize exposure. We thank you for your patience.
- Mobile credit card payments are accepted.
- Health care workers: save 15% on labour, with pick-up and delivery.
Skip the Dealership: The Virtual Car Buying Experience
Skip the Dealership is a new way of purchasing a vehicle that minimizes the potential for personal physical interaction and maximizes your convenience. Our GM introduces this special service:
If you chose this option, we will
- Introduce the vehicle(s) that you are interested in via video-chat and a virtual walk-around
- Bring the test drive vehicle to you
- Appraise your trade at your home
- Process your pre-approval and financing online
- Prepare all contracts remotely
- Bring the final documentation to you for signatures
- Deliver the vehicle to your home in order to finalize the transaction
Making Your Purchase Easier: $
We realize that the current health crisis has impacted the financial situations of many of us. We’d like to offer the following for qualifying customers:
- 180 day payment deferrals on new finance contracts
- Job loss protection on new contracts
- Cash back or equity take out on select new models
- Vehicle downgrading to reduce payments
Do You Need Assistance with Current Payments?
Honda Canada Lease or Finance Payments
If you have been financially impacted by COVID-19 and have questions or concerns about your Honda Lease or Finance payments, please contact Honda Financial Services (HFS) at 1-800-387-5399 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. When you contact HFS be sure to have ready or include the following information:
- Full name (first and last)
- Full address (as on your account)
- Telephone number (as on your account)
- Vehicle identification number or Honda Financial Services account number
- Date of Birth
Loans with Other Institutions
Below is contact information for the various financial institutions should you wish to discuss payment deferral options:
- TD Financial: 1-866-694-4392
- ATB Financial: 1-800-332-8383
- Scotiabank: 1-800-472-6842
- Servus Credit Union: 1-877-378-8728
- CIBC: 1-800-465-2422
- Royal Bank: 1-800-769-2511
- Bank of Montreal: 1-888-801-2282
- Scotia Dealer Advantage: 1-877-375-2771
- Carfinco: 1-888-486-4356
- General Bank of Canada: 1-877-443-5620
- RIFCO: 1-888-303-2001
We’re Here for You
If you require any of our services, we ask you to please reach out to us ahead of time so that we can assist you in the most efficient and safest way possible. We can be reached in many ways including via phone, email, text, chat messaging (available on our website), and social media such as Facebook. Please reach out to us in the manner you are most comfortable. We're here to help.
Resources for Coping in a Time of Social Isolation
Below you’ll find a list of resources that we hope will help you and your family weather this period.
- Working from Home: working remotely while staying connected
- Family Paint Night, Virtual Art Parties, and Online Classes
- Online School by Scholastic: Daily Projects and More
- Read-a-Thon: read to support the Calgary Public Library
- Workout with your local studio
- Top 10 Virtual Tours: museums, aquariums and exotic locations
- Food by Maria: great vegan recipes by a Calgarian who knows her way around the kitchen!
We’re in This Together!
Do you have some great ideas for maximizing time spent at home? Stories about local heroes? We’d love to hear from you!