for your next Honda
Get pre-approved online
Use our online calculator and find the right options for your lifestyle and budget.
Pick your payment
Check your status with soft query, and there’ll be no impact on your score! We have financing solutions for all situations. Your credit score will have an impact on your interest rate.
Why T&T Honda financing works!
You can pay for your vehicle by borrowing, leasing, or with cash in the form of a certified cheque or bank draft. Whatever your budget, we have a solution. .
No credit or bad credit
At T&T Honda in Calgary, we can help with all kinds of credit situations. Come to us for a solution if you have no credit, bad credit, or have declared bankruptcy in the past.
New to Canada
When you arrive in Canada, unfortunately your credit score doesn’t come with you. We have good news though. You can qualify for a loan, and you’ll soon be in your new car or a lease vehicle.
Buying a car for the first time can be daunting. So don’t work. We make it easy and we also specialize in solutions for first-time buyers who don’t have a credit history or down payment. Canada’s big banks all work with us and offer flexible financial solutions for first-time buyers.
Existing loan with high rate
Stuck with a high interest rate loan? We may be able to help. If you think you’re paying too much, we might be able to help. We can look into getting you a better rate.
Finance vs. lease?
When deciding on financing versus leasing, what's right for one person can be totally wrong for another.
Here’s what you need
to get approved
Employment & income
You should be in your present employment for three or more months and make a minimum of $1,800/month. We accept other forms of income, such as a pension or some types of government assistance.
The less you have to finance, the more likely we’ll approve your loan. Note that a down payment isn’t necessary.
You need to be the age of majority and have a valid driver’s license for the province you live in.
Please provide us with your current address details, along with proof of your mortgage payment.
Your loan payments will come directly from your bank account, so please provide us with details of your account. The best way is in the form of a void cheque or stamped pre-authorized payment form.
Show us documents with your full name, date of birth, phone number and email address to apply for a car loan.
Get the new Go Auto App
Download the Go Auto App to start earning Go Card rewards today!
Car finance vs. lease: helping you decide
Most drivers want the least expensive option when comparing leasing vs financing. But which one is cheaper will depend on: your credit score, monthly income, the make, model, and year you select, and any down payment you choose to make.
When you look at the longer-term picture, the cost of buying a car and driving it for ten years is less expensive than leasing or buying four or five different cars over the same period. Whatever you decide, T&T Honda always works hard to get you the most competitive rates.
Pros and cons of financing:
- Drive as many kilometers as you want each year
- When you’ve paid off what you borrowed, own the vehicle, and you’re free of payments and you build equity in your vehicle
- Add accessories, such as a roof rack, cargo carrier, or running boards
- Your car will depreciate over time
- You pay for repairs when the warranty expires
- As your car gets older, the repair costs can be high
- When it’s time to get a new car, it’s your job to sell or trade it in.
Pros and cons of leasing:
- You get a new car every few years will all the latest technology
- Always have a vehicle under warranty
- No down payment most of the time; of course, you are welcome to make one!
- We may ask for a down payment if you have a low credit rating
- Make a down payment if you want
- We have plenty of promotional offers, and sometimes they require a down payment
- You don’t mind a limited number of miles annually or maintaining your lease vehicle.